Software Development Engineer with 7 years of extensive, hands-on Front-end development experience. Seeking to advance a growing career as a developer. Offering skills in application development and object-oriented languages to develop superior software applications and other core systems. Experience building pixel-perfect web and mobile applications. An open-source enthusiastic developer. A contributor to WordPress core. Flexible in working environments with experience with positions for startups, digital agencies, and fortune 500 companies. Focused on helping agile teams with UI development for large-scale CMS websites or client-side web apps.
● Created RESTful APIs for increased scalability of the application Write JSP and Servlets to add functionality to a web application based on customer requirements
● Spearheaded redesign of the company’s flagship mobile app, which increased downloads by 67% in less than 6 months.
● Motivating & Managing the team to achieve organizational goals.
● Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
● Delegating tasks to team members.
● Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential. Empowering team
members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication
● Conducting quarterly performance reviews.
● Working along with clients from requirement gathering to deployment
● Build custom e-stores using WooCommerce & Magento. Handle Dev-Ops tasks.
● Handling one of the biggest indirect tax automation platforms, powered by WordPress.
● Developed custom plugins for internal use
● Managing various other short term projects
● Working on the training of freshers and individually assessing and reviewing their progress to
ensure they are ready for the big league.
● Executed and contributed to full-stack web development projects, with an emphasis on front end features, browser manipulation, and cross-browser compatibility.
● Wrote templates and front-end code for Java-based app to meet Section 508 compliance.
● Increased front-end efficiency by transferring the blogs over to WordPress and brand-associated them with the main site.
● Managing DevOps, deployment cycle and scaling.
● Automated image optimization, using Grunt and minified JS and CSS, which reduced page
load times by up to 85%.
● Building web solutions for various client needs varying from e- commerce, LMS to media platforms.
● Handling technical support when needed.
● Write JSP and Servlets to add functionality to a web application based on customer
● UI customization on the top of CMS systems like WordPress, Drupal & Magento